"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Randumb Blogs....

Random thoughts from the desk of Bloggy.....

-Bloggy is up at 3AM. Getting ready to leave for Superior by 4, so I can work until 2, to pick up the boys at school, to go to Sams Epiphany game at 4, to go home and eat, to get to Sam and Austins WhiteSox game at 8, to get home at 10, to try and get some paperwork done, to be sleeping by midnight. So a minimum of a 10 hour work day, with a couple ballgames to boot. To some that may seem crazy, to me it is the PERFECT day!!! Well, except for the working part!!

-Props to the impish one, who, quite honestly, isn't the biggest baseball fan. She is always there supporting our boys maniacal baseball habit. Also props to my favorite community for supporting the CR's maniacal baseball habit!! Also, props to nuns, who where habits!!

-I am thinking of running for office, and making jeans, hoodies and white Nikes the official outfit of our country. In the summer you would be able to replace that with shorts, t shirts and some white sneaks. Why so radical Bloggy, you may ask?!?! Because....I can't stand wearing Khakis and polos, or dress shirts...and I hate ironing!!!! I'm so glad the Blog gives me the opportunity to get this off my chest!! Remember to vote for Bloggy for Umpire Coordinator in November!!!!

-I got nuttin else.....Have a GREAT day, my lil CR peeps!!!!

Bloggy Wilf


No comments:

Post a Comment