"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bloggy's Baaaaaack!!!

Dear friends,
Bloggy is back from the great white north (aka International Falls). As a special treat, I've decided to write a song. It is sung to the tune "Ben", by Michael Jackson...enjoy...or not...its your call, cuz Bloggy thinks you're cool no matter what!!
                      
                                                                      Bloggy
                                                              (Lyrics by Bloggy)
Bloogy, you've always been a friend to meeeeeee.....
Tweedle tweedle tweedle tweedle deeeeeeee............
Bloggy you're such a total loser, when you were 20 you had to sit in a police cruiser....
(Sidebar- So we're having some beers after another night of the ol' hardball, when the po po shows up and asks to see our I.D.'s...uh oh....so you're telling me I can work at the 7-11 in West Fargo, but I can't legally have an Old Muck with my friends?? Attica! Attica! Attica! They take us to Rikers and put us in a holding cell with the door wide open...I shut it and start dragging my knuckles across the bars singing "let us out, let us out"....if tasers would have been around, I woulda got zapped!!)
Bloggy, you used to be super fat, but were still a real cool cat...
Now, you're still kinda fat, but one day hope to be as skinny as a floor maaaaat....(I know, lame, but I've grown bored with the song)
Bloggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Until we meet again, props from Americas' greatest 'Burb....The CR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggie Bloggy

2 comments: