"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life in the CR

I'm starting a blog for one simple reason....so that I can talk about my favorite subject.....ME!!
Plus, quite honestly, I think people were getting sick of my constant posts on Facebook. (Btw...I like it when people post stuff on Facebook about what they are doing...isn't that what its for??) Oh well, now they don't have to delete me as a friend and hurt my always at the surface feelings, they can just log on to my blog and be embarassed for me. My wife just saw what I was doing and said, and I quote her directly, "Oh God"....she is too damn funny!! Stay tuned for constant posts about a whole different variety of subjects that interest me and, more than likely, a ton of stuff on my kids teams!!
P.S. I use these !!! a lot!!!!

4 comments: