"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bloggy's Favorite 'Burbs.....

I've decided that, for today, I will become a prolific blogger by doing 2 posts in 1 day. This blog will list my top 5 suburbs...

#5 Maple Grove-actually, it was one of my least, mainly because I can never find my way around their fake downtown, but I then realized that I get lost all the time, so I shouldn't single them out. Plus, we usually kick 6 different kinds of dogcrap out of them in "Hoopin for Trophies", so I kinda felt bad, and decided to put them in the top 5 as a way to make it up to them. Ok, truth be told, I am just trying to get a rise out of Steve and Julie and dig the Grove!!! (Like they read this crap anyway!!)

#4 Felton-The little known, underappreciated , sister city of its bigger brother Glyndon. It has a quaint downtown, and a pleasant, yet somewhat disconcerting ambiance. I've actually never been there, but just imagine that this is the case.

#3 Peewaukee-A suburb of Milwaukee. Any city that has Pee in it, deserves a mention in my book. Plus they have a Broccoli festival and pee the town green...too cool!! (Get it?)

#2 Mukilteo-A suburb in the Seattle area that Shelly and I lived in for about 2 years (it just seemed like 5...just kidding Dad and Tina :)) when we were still young and impressionable. The only time we ever, and probably will ever live by rich people, unless of course we win the lottery and move to South Fargo, were all the rich kids live!!

#1 The CR Baby!!!!-My CRCLL buds, the Thienes garage, Hoopin' for Trophies, Hoopin' for Jesus, White Sox Parties, Greg and Terri hoop parties, fall little dude football, Epiphany Stars, Blender Night, patio parties, Halloween Parties, any, and all, parent parties.... I could go on and on and on!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Bloggy Cakes


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment