"Hey Now"!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bloggy hits the Bloggy wall....

I gotta tell ya...this blogging thing is getting tough...I mean, seriously, as nice as my, shall we say, "Tookus" has become, you can only write about it so many times, before it just becomes redundant...that being said, I'm thinking that maybe I'll take both a Bloggy break, as well as a "I'm way too fat, and need to lose some serious poundage, to shape up both my body and mind" diet break....but, then again, maybe not!!! That being said, here are some random thoughts from the desk of a certain lover of the worlds greatest 'burb, The CR........

-The CR vs. Maple Grove...the CR, hands down, every time...just because I haven't mentioned you lately, Maple Grove, don't think I've forgotten you....you still blow!! Nice windmill, you clowns!!

-Technology at our house just hasn't been working well lately...the van, both laptops, the printer, my phone, water softenener, dishwasher etc etc etc.....I'm not making this up....I just heard a ping from the washing machine, and a certain smallish, imp like, super cute, super hottie say..."What the heck was that?????"....UH OH!!!

-Hoopies won the Cambridge tourney last week, which was cool, and we got to spend an evening with some of the "Hooping for Trophies" parents at a celebration of TeLoRe that evening, which is always a good time!! (mental note to self...the advil works for the headache, not so much for the stomach or queaziness!!)

I'm sleepy....nighty night from the worlds greatest 'burb....The CR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment