"Hey Now"!!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bloggy teams stink....

So, let's see, it's 5:20AM, Bloggy is in Duluth, can't get back to sleep, and figures what better time, than to give a Bloggy breakdown on his favorite teams, listed in order of favoritism.....

1. Minnesota Twins-99 losses, never know if 40 million of payroll is gonna play, but, it's hot stove time, and as my favorite team, I have hope!!

2. Minnesota Gopher Football-A loss to NDSU for God's sake...no offense Fargo friends, but a loss to NDSU is unacceptable. I do have hope here though, as I think Jerry Kill is the answer!!

3. Minnesota Timberwolves-A decent start considering the last 4 years....Love, the Spanish kid and Adelman have me hoping..at least they are interesting to watch, even if they lose. Heck, the Nugget even likes watching the little Spaniard play!!

4. Minnesota Gopher Basketball-If our best players didn't get hurt every year, we would have a chance. This program needs to be better...I mean, we got Tubby Smith as our coach, for Nzgmazabo's sake!!!

5. Minnesota Vikings-Hoping they move to Los Angeles, and while they are at it, move the whole league to LA,....snoozarama!! (Kinda reminds me of my blog!!)

Please forward my press passes to Bloggy at Bloggy@Bloggy.Bloggyboy.Biggybloggy.Woggy.Shnizzle

CR Rules!!

No comments:

Post a Comment