"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Running on, running on empty...

I haven't posted much lately. Maybe it's just the winter doldrums, and there isn't much going on, or maybe, just maybe, I'm having writers block and can't think of anything interesting to write about. I'm gonna go with the latter. Here are a few items from the CR to warm you up on those cold winter nights...

- How is this for arrogance. I'm at the grocery store, spending WAY to much money (thank you Cub foods!!), when I overhear a couple talking about low calorie salad dressings. I don't know these people at all, but procede to butt in on their conversation and tell them that the "Free" dressings are very tasty, at only 1/3rd the calories...I then tell them I've lost 43 pounds in almost 5 months, like they could give a crap!! This makes it official...I am a complete loser!!! But, you know what, I kinda like being a loser!!!

- I have formally filed the papers, transferrring my man-crush status squarely at the feet of the little Spaniard....Ricky Rubio!! Many know that my first was Eldrick"Tiger"Woods, then he couldn't keep it in his wranglers, so I switched to Joe Mauer, who doesn't even play anymore, so I figured it is time....congratulations are in order for the little court magician!!! "She of Small Stature" even digs the hardwood maestro...maybe he will be our celebrity cheat!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that!!)

- I don't think that I could ever vote for Newt, but am positive I could hang with him! This dude gets all the hotties and would be a good hang when I'm out clubbing!! Here is a good campaign slogan....
"Newt in '12....Even I don't know why, but Chicks seem to dig me, so why shouldn't you!!!"

- Hope all is well, as you are all honorary members of our CR community!!!

Bloggy esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment