"Hey Now"!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuck N Me...Chapter 3....

Me and the little dude are just sitting here, waiting for my phone to show up, when I figured I'd get to work on the next installment of "Tuck N Me" (don't forget to enunciate the "T" distinctly, because if you don't, it sounds naughty, is a whole 'nother less interesting, not as time consuming, shall we say, book!). I can't believe how much I like this dog. He is so funny! We'll go for a walk, he'll pass by other dogs, stick his nose in the air, and prance by like he's King Doodoo on Tickle Biscuit Island. But then, we get to the heavy equipment being used on some boulevard work, and he won't even walk by...we have to carry him...kind of a weird dude....reminds me of someone I know that writes a blog known throughout the Midwest!! We couldn't be happier that we adopted the little fella!!!! Maybe I'll do another illustration, and maybe I won't....decisions, decisions.....

CR Bloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment