"Hey Now"!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bloggy updates....

Truthfully, I got nuthin'....but here are a few recent happenings from Bloggy and the Blogglings...

-Tuck had to have "The Surgery" this weekend....I can descibe it in one word...Ouch!!! Well, at least now we have that in common, as I was neutered/spayed (he's a dude, so not sure which one it is!!)....hold on...wait for it...here it comes...just about here...on its way...getting closer..and...now.....15 and a half years ago!!! Badumpdump!!!

-"Hoopin' for Heysoos" is up in Cambridge for a quick one day tourney this weekend.....the FunShow always entertains, and my Dad and brother will be there, so that is cool!!

-Heavy D has it down 43 pounds since September 1st...no fad diets, no exercise, just simply counting calories...kinda proud of myself, which is, of course, offset by the fact that I'm not proud of myself for my previous bigness!!

-I promise to try and get back to writing more often...I gotta start carrying a notebook, as I think of stupid stuff to write, make myself laugh, and then forget it before I get home!!!

-"Word on the street" is that someone, Ok it's me, got a new black CR hoodie that will be unveiled this weekend...not sure why anyone would care, but I love hoodies, and the CR....maybe I'll get some new sneeks too...you never know, and I like to keep people guessing!!

Goodbye from the heartland of America, The CR!!!
Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment