"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Randoms...

More randoms from "The 'Burb"......

Hotel rooms- Word on the street is that I'll be spending less time in them in the near future, and I couldn't be happier!!! Due to some pending territory shifts, I get to lose about 15-20 nights a year of not sleeping, eating out of boredom, and staring at the ceiling....yeehaw!!!

Tebow- Does Jesus really care who wins the Broncos-Patriots game? I dig the passion, love J, G and the HS..but pretty sure football games are not their top priority....just my opinion!!

The "Nugget"- Whenever I think of her, I smile....to me, that epitomizes love....a collective, ahhhh, is now in order!!

New "CR" hoodie- What I'll be sporting at the "Fun Show" tourney in Cambridge Saturday....Catch the Fun Show fever!!!

Tuck- Nothing cuter than a tilted head glance from the CR doggy....that, and the fact that he is kinda weird make me happy he is in our home!!

Sam- Tells us yesterday, non chalantly, that, "Oh I forgot to bring the sheet home last week, but I made the "A" honor roll....but, just about everybody did, so it's no big deal". Miss Shell and I are like, "What!!! It's a BIG deal to us!!!" Take pride in your accomplishments, my diminutive little buddy!!! He is such an good kid!!!! Very proud!!

Bloggy Readers- Hope you are well, smiling, having fun, and living the dream!!

Live from the city by "The Gitchigummi"....Bloghilda

No comments:

Post a Comment