"Hey Now"!!!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Bloggy Britches

I really got nothin' but a couple random thoughts today.....
1. Voting yes for public schools tomorrow...Heck, I voted yes for Legacy funds and I don't hunt or fish, so I darn well better vote yes for education.
2. I have to miss Sams first game for Epiphany tomorrow, which really blows. But, I thought about it, and when your kids play almost 140 games a year combined, there are bound to be a few you can't make...still ticks me off though, and makes me crabby for work, which is kinda cool!!
3. I have decided to call Epiphany BBall "Hooping for Jesus" and traveling CR BBall "Hooping for trophies".....
4. Saw that I had 71 page views so far. I even thought that somebody from Alaska had viewed my page, until I remembered that they color in the whole US...speaking of Alaska....Dear Gold Rush guys...you'd be better off taking that $80,000, buying 45 ounces of gold, waiting for some bogus report for Wall Street to panic and then the price of your gold would go up...plus, then I wouldn't have to waste my time watching that silly show....
5. I told you I didn't have much......
6. Almost forgot..the grand total is 27 pounds so far...23 more and it's time to go clubbin'!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment