"Hey Now"!!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bloggy's All-Time Gopher Hoops team....

My top 5 Gopher hoopsters....

#5 Trent Tucker- The only person who could hit from further out, was me, and I had to turn down a full ride from the Dakota School of Mines, mainly because I didn't want to spend my life in a cave!

#4 Slam Jacobson- The only white guy who could dunk with more flair, was me, and I had to turn down a full ride to Aakers Business College because I can't stand wearing suits...by the way, in case you didn't know...I don't like buying suits, wearing suits and, most especially, don't like hanging out with suits!

#3 Willie Burton- Part of Clems group that brought the program back to prominence. If it wasn't for Kevin Lynch shooting an airball (I would have made it, then waved my arms in the air like I just don't care!), they would have beat Georgia Tech...should have given me a full ride Clem!!

#2 Lindsay Whalen- I love Lindsay. She was Ricky Rubio, before Ricky Rubio was Ricky Rubio...an absolute pleasure to watch play!!

#1 Bobby Jackson- Almost single handidly beat Kentucky in the Final Four. Bobby Jack was a warrior!!

Press Pass Bloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment