"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The price of tea in China...

I'm not sure I care what it is, and am positive that this is the point of the phrase, so kudos to you, inventor of the phrase!!

-We play either St. Paul or N.St. Paul in the semis today of the White Bear Lake tournament. The season is going well so far, kids are getting better for sure, and we only have 3 tournaments left after today. I never knew 65 games could fly by so quickly!
-That being said, Little League signups are starting next week, and I think we have at least a week break between the end of hoops, and the beginning of baseball. I will be sleeping the whole week in preparation for a possible 80 games of ball....no matter what season we are in, how busy we are, or how the teams are doing, I enjoy the heck out of it, because I KNOW I will miss it dearly in a few years.
-Noah just called me Gray Hair Boy.....he is something else!! (I could tell you what else he said earlier this morning, but that may get me shut down from the internet. But, let me tell you, it was highly innapropriate, but damn funny!!!)
-I got nothing else......

STAY SAFE ERIC!!!

Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment