"Hey Now"!!!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't tell anybody, but all the crap I put in this Blog, is just a bit. I know that you are probably stunned, but I couldn't keep it too my self any longer. So, when I say stuff about how hot and saucy I am, don't believe me. I can't lie to you, I'm not a Brad Pitt...more of a George Clooney. And when I talk about how chicks dig me, it's not that they want to make out with me or anything, it's more like they can't believe how lucky Lil' Bit is to get to hang out with me everyday. (On a serious note, I don't know how she does it, I'm sick of me, and I'm me....must be something to do with her closer proximity to the ground...I don't know, I'm not a doctor, I just went to high school with a couple....jeeeeesh...quit trying to analyze me, me!!)  I may, or may not Blog again this weekend, as we don't have any hoops.....42 combined games so far (50 if you count the fall 3 on 3 league)....these dudes are remarkable!!! Oh, before I forget....Maple Grove's windmill doesn't blow...it actually sucks!!!

STAY SAFE ERIC!!!

Bloggy Rubio

No comments:

Post a Comment