"Hey Now"!!!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bloggy makes em swoon....

So....we're playing Rogers in the Irondale tournament in Mound over the weekend....(I love it when it gets all confusing!!) Hanging out with a couple Dads, Nuggets hanging with the Fun show Hotties before the tilt....she tells me to come over and do a twirl...so I kinda dance over and shake my money maker, like you knew I would!! Little Showty lifts up my super cool Little League jacket, and all the Hotties laugh at my buttocks....even when I'm all super cute, I can't seem to catch a break!! I'm probably gonna blame Obama, or maybe Bush, how about Carter, or maybe Reagan, or maybe I'll take the blame for not taking the plastic surgeon up on his offer of a Brazilian Butt Lift.....I'll let you know!!!!

STAY SAFE ERIC!!

CR Loves Ya!! Bliggy Bloggy esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment