"Hey Now"!!!

Monday, February 6, 2012

My interview with the Spanish Kid....

An interview with the Spanish Kid....

Bloggy: Welcome to Gods Country, Spanish Kid!
Spanish Kid: Thanka you, Blogga...greata to bea here...Minnesota isa very nicea, very pretty girls!

Bloggy: I agree, my little Spanish friend, I agree...great play to end the Nets game the other night...I always wondered why players don't just lob the ball in the air down the court with a few seconds left, so time runs out, instead of getting fouled....lo and behold, the Spanish Kid does just that!
Spanish Kid: Greata brains think together like! I'ma not so surea about the crush man thing you have on me, as I, how you say, like the girls so pretty. Not that theresa anything wrong with that!

Bloggy: Actually, it's a man-crush, and isn't about dating you, not that theres anything wrong with that!, it's just that I think you're cool and want to be like you, except for passing the ball to Beasley, of course.
Spanish Kid: I getta everybody, how you say, evolved in game...itsa what makes me Spanish.

Bloggy: Well said, my European friend, well said! Tell me about Tuesdays Wolves promotion..
Spanish Kid: Wella, I heard the Grove Maple Village is in the turmoil, so I bought 500 Wayzata High School bumper stickers to give away to them, to make people smile.

Bloggy: You are a true humanitarian, Spanish Kid! Good luck this week Spanish Kid, I will be watching you from afar, via the interweb!
Spanish Kid: Yes, I hearda that "The Suit" has to makea nother show, to hanga with the others suits...gooda luck with that all!

Bloggy: Yeah, thanks Lil' Spaniard...you gotta do, what you gotta do!!

STAY SAFE ERIC!!

Bloogy Howser

No comments:

Post a Comment