"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blogservations....

-For what seems like the first time in a month, I get to be home during the evening.....between basketball, teaching classes on the joys of paint, overnights in my territory, and trips to Florida, it seeems like I'm never home at night lately. I will spend the evening folding clothes and watching my favorite little Spaniard light up the Charlotte Bobcats!! Ole', Ole', Ole'....Oleeeeee', Oleeeeeee'!!! First no look, behind the back, through the legs alley oop to K Love, and I'll come unglued for my little man crush!!

-Lil' Bit is off to a pedicure with a friend, and I've decided that it is time for someone to quit keeping the man down, and have a business where guys can get a dudicure. It can offer such services as nose/ear hair trimming, unsightly neck hair clean up, and even toe nail clipping. Maybe the T Wolve cheerleaders could perform some of their sparkling routines as well. Speaking of nose hairs...I purchased an electric trimmer at Target the other day, and it was like Christmas in February...I was so excited that I even told Showty....I am very easy to please!

-Stuck at 48 pounds on my Hoggybloggybiggy diet...my guess is that I won't be losing any more soon, as the 6Red Traveling Fun Show is headed to Mankato this weekend for some hoops!!! My goals are simple...many Miller Lites, but not as many as last year....reason being, it's 1 hour before the Championship game last year, and I'm holed up in the bathroom, not feeling so good...yuck!!!

-Maybe I'll do some drunken Facebook posting from the tourney, for the simple reason that it makes me laugh. As I've stated many times before...It is wayyyyyyy to short, not to have as much fun and laughs as you can!!!!

STAY SAFE ERIC!!!

Bloggykato

No comments:

Post a Comment