"Hey Now"!!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Why the "Nugget" is cool, reason #infinity....

So, all dudes favorite "Holiday" is coming up. Personally, I don't consider it a holiday, unless there's something in it for me, because, as you know, I'm all about me! At our house, a certain low rider has a birfday only 4 days later....aka...double the trouble!! This is why I love the Itty Bitty....she tells me she doesn't want anything, and actually means it!! I say, well, let's at least go out for dinner this week...she replies that she thinks it would be better to just wait until after Hooping for Trophies is done in a month....see, she gets it!! So I stop by my 2nd favorite store today, lets call it Target, to at least get a card (it would be #1, but man, do I like looking at the big Tvs at Best Buy...No offense to marketing guru, D Roll!!), but it was like a bunch of Joe Mauers heard there was a sale on hot tubs...people everywhere. So I will just make her a card, and I have come up with the perfect present, as all Hotties like outfits.  It is called the "Birthday Suit", and can be worn anywhere. I suggest that you work out for months on end, as it is skin tight, but will definetly turn a lot of heads. I'm not sure that it can be worn at the office, unless you have casual Fridays, where I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem. No charge for this piece of advice Dudes, as the former "Round Mound of the 28 foot bomb for 3" from the corner, always has your back!!

STAY SAFE ERIC!!!

Bloggy Vanderbilt

No comments:

Post a Comment