"Hey Now"!!!

Friday, February 3, 2012

This may cross the line, but I don't care, cuz it really made me laugh!!!

Per request, and, as a dude who is secure in his dudehood,(and realizes that Chicks Rule!) I have decided to list things I have worn that could be construed as somewhat, kinda, maybe (but isn't), cross dressing....

1. The mansier- While I am a slightly lighter dude, I still have moobs, or should I say, measts, so as to be politically correct. If my mansier is in the wash, and we have big plans, I just resort to duct tape.

2. The mirdle-Helps keep everything in place when I'm out clubbing with the co-eds. Usually, I work up such a lather on the dance floor, that I totally forget it's on, and the darn thing basically explodes when I take it off.

3. Manties- usually reserved for special occasions...i.e. my birfday, me and Showtys anniversary, a really important, late season Twins game...etc....

So, there you have it, I bare my soul, and dammit, I feel liberated!!!

STAY SAFE ERIC!!!!!

Bloghilda

No comments:

Post a Comment