"Hey Now"!!!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back from suspension....

After imposing a 2 day suspension on myself, Biscuits and Bloggy is back for more. The reasons for my suspension shall remain fairly secretive, but lets just say that they involve my ranking of both Maple Grove and Mukilteo in my top 5 'Burbs......we all know they both....oh forget it.....I don't want to self suspend anymore!!! Here are some randoms from the last few days......

1. The Metrodome is a dump...we went to the TG game last night, spent 30 minutes in the ticket line, 35 in the concession line...it is so poorly run and needs to be used for youth sports, college and high school sports (if staffed properly) and rollerblading only. Build that new stadium in Arden Hills and my home value is sure to double, which will get it up to 1/2 of what we paid for it 12 years ago! Thank you Wall Street!! I blame Obama, er Bush, er Clinton, er Bernanke...oh forget it!!!

2. Props to "Wild Puck Banter" on the shout out for my skinnier face...down 29 pounds on the back to sanity diet and people are really starting to notice, which kinda inspires me to keep going...that, and the fact that I was wayyyy tooo fat!!!

3. For the first time in 12 years, we have a home for sale in the sac. Kinda bummed cuz we have perfect neighbors...give ya a little wave, don't come over and hang out, once a year "we hate crime" barbecue in the street etc....so, if you have a tall (for hoops), hardthrowing (for Little League) 12 year old, please buy their house!!

4. The CR rules!!

I'll do better next time....Biscuits and Bloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment