"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Bloggy....

Bloggy answers his mail.......

Dear Bloggy,
Thank you for your recent photo submission. Unfortunately, due to a slight imperfection, a dimple if you will, on your left buttock, we cannot, at this time, consider you for the underwear model position we currently have open. For future reference, please send only photos where you are clothed.
Sincerly, A. Haines, New York, New York

Dear A.,
Thanks for shattering a guys dreams, you arrogant, perfectly buttocked, corporate jerk!!!!

Dear Bloggy,
Word on the street is that you were the "me" of high school basketball in North Dakota during the early 1980's. Care to elaborate?
M.Jordan, Charlotte, NC

Dear M.,
Actually, I was more like the Lebron James of  North Dakota hoops in the early '80s. I remember it like it was 28 years ago.....Fargo North vs. Mott-Clifford-Galesburg-Streeter-Wing-Tuttle-Glyndon-Felton....Creg Growley throws up a brick from the top of the key, I come flying in from the wing for a monster put back jam and one....I hang on the rim while yelling "Who's your daddy" at the cat I had just humiliated...dude gets mad at me, ready to take a swing, when I tell him..."No, you've misunderstood me, humbled dude, I wanted to know who your daddy was, so I could tell him "nice job" on raising such a fine young man"........
Jeeeeesh...everybody is soooooo sensitive!!!!

Dear Bloggy,
A lot of us super hot model types have been talking about how Nugget is so lucky to get to hang with you, now that you have lost so much weight. Just thought you might like to know!
Sincerly, E. McPherson Sydney, Australia

Dear E.,
Thanks for taking time out from your career as a super model to write such a touching note. I will be sure to let the Lil' Bit know, although my guess is that her reply will be that you can have him!!

Keep those letters comin'!
Bloggy from the snob free 'Burb....THE CR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment