"Hey Now"!!!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bloggy Lite

The Blog has spent parts of the last 3 days putting up the outdoor lights for his light show tentatively entitled "Holiday lights for Jesus" or, possibly, "Bloggy Christmas". Tonight was to be the big unveiling...Bloggy plugs the last of his 15 extension cords in and wham, the fence lights don't work...WHAT THE!!! This was to be the piece deresistance of the Bloggy light show......my big chance to appear on KARE 11, doing a live remote with Bel, maybe throwing it back to the studio to the big toothy grinning guy...and maybe, just maybe, if the stars align, I would get to do some of that non sensical anchor patter and do the hearty fake laugh I've even been practicing!!! But alas, the fence lights don't work, so I must buckle down again tomorrow to solve this most troubling of situations...it's probably for the best anyways, as Bel would have probably hit on me, I would have had to show her my wedding ring, and she would have most likely been devastated...or, then again, maybe not!!!

Goodnight from the peoples 'Burb, The CR!!
Bloggy Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment