"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stats

In a stunning turn of events, Russia has taken over second place in the "Life in the CR" views by country list(Thanks for the mention from "Wild Puck Banter"-The #1 Wild blog in the Ukraine!). Germany is still close at 1 view, which I'm pretty sure is Uma Thurman! (Sidebar-Seal is cool and all, but what kind of a name is that? Although, truth be told, I did consider naming my youngest Squid). It has been a long week in the world of the painty boy...good thing tomorrow is only Thursday, so the week can only seem  longer! Blogging everyday is not that easy, but life in the CR is slow paced, and I will start to bring my A game once I become well rested. Peace out from the greatest Cities Burb.....The CR!!!! Bloggy Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment