"Hey Now"!!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Bloggy's view on inventions...

Today, I will be grinding away on the laptop at the kitchen table. I decided that before I get to those incredibly important reports (no "report" is ever very important, btw....uhhhhh, strike that, just kidding work!!), I'd better do a quick blog.

                                            Bloggy's Top 7 Favorite Inventors

#7. Francois and Henriette Officeday-Inventors of the Office Day, Salute!
#6. James and Arthur Cabletelevision-Thank you thank you thank you!
#5. Timmy and Billy Fakedowntown-Inventors of a certain suburbs, yep, you got it, fake downtown.
#4. Bo and Cephus Millerlite-Well done boys!!
#3. Jacques and Lucinda Oonderpants- They changed their name from Underpants, after taking too   much grief....(I coulda said crap, dammit!)
#2. Franklin P. Dietmountaindew-You are daddys milk!!!
#1. Matilda Q. Blog-you give me a forum to bore the heck out of people...well done Matty!!!

Nobody loves ya like the CR!!!!! BloggyMcWoggy

No comments:

Post a Comment