"Hey Now"!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bloggy displays newfound maturity...

Miss Shell and I were talking this evening, when she said, and I quote "You know how sometimes people are really hot, then they open their mouths, and then immediately they are not...you are one stupid comment from becoming that person!"......I instantly think to myself that one, she thinks I'm hot! and two, maybe I should ask her to make out, since she thinks I'm hot!!!! This is where I quickly determined that I should just keep my mouth shut, thus displaying my newfound maturity level!!! I may reach my teens yet on the maturity scale!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and friends, and are as lucky as I am to have so many things to be thankful for!!!!!!!!!!

Peace from America's 'Burb, The CR!!!
HotBloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment