"Hey Now"!!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bloggywoggypuddinpie

I'm pretending that I'm writing this on the 8th to keep my previously stated goal of blogging everyday. Up in Duluth for a sales event tomorrow....long day of working paint angles and can't wait to get home to my CR peeps tomorrow!! Props to the "Hoopin for Jesus" boys on their win....Quilty Pants said it was just a little different style game than our "Hoopin for Trophies" traveling fun show, but hey, a wins a win!! Happy to see that 2 of the 3 school referendums passed...I was worried, cuz when I voted, it was with a ton of seniors, and they tend to vote no on everything and are usually crabby, which is cool. I'm not sure why, but crabby people always make me chuckle so, in the future, if you want to make me laugh, either do stupid stuff, or be crabby, and I promise to give ya a toothy grin!! Goodnight from the great state of Minnesota, I'm sleepy, and will do better tomorrow...Bloggy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment