"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bloggy Weekend Props!

Props earned over the weekend in Bloggy Boy world....

6 Red Traveling Fun Show-"Hooping for Trophies" is off to a great start with a CR championship game win against Irondale and a 2nd place finish in Spring Lake Park 2 weeks ago. These guys play a great team game, work their tails off and it seems like every tournament I have another best win ever moment...well done boys!!!

Noah Wayne Willis- Little dude shovels the whole driveway for me!!! I love the energy!!!

Nugget-After a weekend of concession food, she makes the boys walking tacos for dinner...they loved it!!!! I am a VERY lucky guy!!!!

Me-for not eating the walking tacos and blowing my back to sanity for Blobby diet.

Austin-Totally into todays championship game against Irondale...including telling me that we got it now Dad!! Love it when the boys support each other!!

Sam-For playing hard this weekend and telling me that I would be the worst lineman in NFL history after hearing me ridicule the Vikings O line and saying I could do better...we both got a big kick out of that!!

Maple Grove-

CR Boys Traveling Boys Basketball Board-84 teams, 130+ games...WOW!!! Great Job!!! Thank you!!!!

5 day weekends-work 2 days and I get to enjoy one!!! Can't Wait!!!

Jeans and Hoodies-You are my favorite attire and I felt you needed to be publicly lauded!!

Goodnight from The CR,
Bloggy Q. Public esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment