"Hey Now"!!!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bad Mood Bloggy...

Proof that Bloggy isn't always cheerful.....

"Hooping for Jesus" lost last night and, as the Phil Jackson of the NPSL, I'm not taking it well...we aren't running the triangle offense correctly, and I wanted to get a technical, but then remembered the pre-game prayer, and it calmed me down, dammit!!!

Burned out at the old salt mine and need a nice 12 day break to recharge the alkalines (que the internal chant of "3 more weeks, 3 more weeks!!!!!!)

Gained 3 pounds this week and haven't yet gone over, or cheated, on my back to sanity, "Bloggy Woggy is a fat Hoggy" diet......this is ticking me off!!!!!

If we have one more appliance quit at our house, I'm calling the bank and letting them know that the keys are under the mat.....don't the appliance Gods realize I need a snowblower!!!!....dammit!!!! (using 2 dammits in 1 post to show my angst!!)

So, to capsulize, Bloggy is having a crappy week but, on the bright side, it really ain't that bad, and my hair has performed very well, so I guess it hasn't been a total loss!!!

Yours in Blogdumb, BillyBlog

1 comment: