"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bloggy Dream....

How's this for weird...
Bloggy is exhausted, falls asleep at about 9:30 and has a dream that he is at a class reunion and no one will talk to me, because they are all pissed about my blog. I wake up a couple hours later and realize that, thankfully, it was just a dream....or is it....maybe right now I'm dreaming that I woke up and realized that I was dreaming, but now am not dreaming and realized I wasn't not dreaming, yet I was dreaming.....I may have to do a flow chart on this whole thing.....I'm also calling my Dr. Phil for some help with self analysis...

Bloggy weekend props:

-6Red Traveling Fun Show...good tourney in St Francis...dang Champlin Park for having our # this year...win or lose, we still have fun!! Another trophy, or "dust collector", as Chris calls them, for Sams shelf!

-My buttocks...for maintaining its bulbousness....well done tookus!!

- Itty Bitty...she had the boys hold up their teachers X-Mas presents that she made for them, to take a picture for posterity...a pillow, a table runner and a wall hanging...all Christmas themed....she may get ticked at me sometimes, but damn she does good work!!!

-My favorite club, the Minnesota Twins....look, I love Cuddy too...and if you didn't have 40 million committed to 2 guys who you can't count on (Mourneau valid, Mauer..not so much)...maybe you could roll the dice...but I'll save the 3 million and get 2 early picks for a dude with better numbers EVERY time......
(Since I'm a world renowned (sic) blogger, can I now get a press pass for Target Field with this insightful analysis!!!)

-You...yes You...for being super cool and reading this....Bloggy thinks you are thebomb.com, as the kids like to say!!!

Have a rock solid, Bloggy filled, enjoyable week!!!!
BloggyBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment