"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bloggylosophy...

Today, Bloggy will ramble on about his philosophy on life. I am gonna have fun!!! This deal goes by way too fast not to. It seems like just yesterday that I was playing baseball all day at Madison, being named both Homecoming King and Prom Queen in the same calendar year at Fargo North, meeting the 'lil Nugget in  Bismarck or bringing Sam home, wondering what the heck we do now! I have decided that the only time I can rightfully be grumpy, is when I hear the phrase "It's all about the kids"....quick piece of advice...if you hear that phrase in any area of youth athletics, run for the hills!!!! I will also continue to espouse all the GREAT things about living in the "CR". I am sick of hearing people make fun of this town, when all the people I get to hang out with are the best people I've ever met...be it Little League, Hoops, School, Church or anyone we know here, for that matter!!
Off to see the 6Red "Traveling Fun Show" soon, the greatest show on the hardwood!!
You know I'll give them Bloggy Props later!!!
Bloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment