"Hey Now"!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions...

                             "New Years Resolutions 2012-Catch the Fever"

1. I resolve to lose another 35 pounds, minimum, just for the hell of it. I may then gain back 80, again, for the hell of it....we'll see as I don't want to let my Big n Tall wardrobe go to waste when so many big n tall dudes in China are walking around naked, or with tight outfits on.

2. I resolve to not vote for any Republicans this year, in any elections, for one simple reason....I am sick of people sharing, or copying and pasting their boring rhetoric on Facebook. I used to vote about half and half...no more. While I'm getting all political Bloggy about it, I'm not voting for any more "Family Values" spewers or Jesus freaks either. I'm all for family values, and truly believe that Jesus rocks, but why is that these people usually have their pool boys number on speed dial, or are getting some of the naughty naughty with some staffer?? Yawn...why can't they be like the rest of us and just figure it out? I have no idea what the Jacques Lemaire of CR hockey thinks about politics...I just know that he likes Miller Lite, talking about girls, screening my calls and has an awesome family!!!

3. I resolve to not talk about boring politics on the "Peoples Blog", ever again, unless, of course, it makes me laugh, or I get all riled up about something.....speaking of which, lets get that damn CR Community Center built!!!

4. I resolve to bring sexy back.

5. I resolve to win either Power Ball or Mega Millions!

6. I resolve to think that anyone that reads my Blog is super cool!! (I already think that anyways, just wanted to let you know!!)

7. I resolve to have a GREAT 2012 and truly hope and pray that you do as well!!!

Cheers to a healthy, safe and Happy New Year!!!
Bloggy from the block

No comments:

Post a Comment