"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday morning Bloggy....

Random thoughts on a Sunday morning.....

-Sam has 2 more traveling basketball games today and a game for school tomorrow, which will make 7 games in 5 days, 16 so far for the season, 13 left to play in December and about 35 games to go this year. I have no idea how these kids do it, but they love to play and are fun to watch....just gotta make sure he keeps getting his rest....I think I'll add citrus to my diet to keep my energy up, or then, maybe not!!

-Spent 10 hours in Elk River for hoops yesterday, and at least another 4 or so hours coming today....can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing....I am a LUCKY guy!!!

-I don't like pudding, or as I call it, puddin'...I never have, and never will...I do, however, sometimes like calling Miss Shell puddin'....I also like calling her Nugget, Lil bit', Showty and Quilty Pants....

-I never thought that Jesus cared about who won or lost in various sporting events until Tim Tebow came along.....the Jesus thing is a little over the top, but I root for the guy just because I like how he makes the talking heads look bad....a little lesson for all of us....it's shtick people...Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, ESPN, Talk radio...it's all a bit to get you too watch or listen so that companies will advertise with them.....call me "Political Bloggy!!!!"

-I have to go get Puddin's coffee now, so that's all I got....maybe Bloggy will give multiples today, (as he has been known to do), with a post tonight, or, maybe, Bloggy won't, as he will be too tired, (as Bloggy has also been known to be)!!!

Utmost of props sent your way from America's 'Burb, The CR!!!!
Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment