"Hey Now"!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bloggy viewership lagging.....

With my page views starting to lag, and being a sensitive fella, Bloggy has decided to let his friend Wiggy back into the fold to get readership to spike to Bloggys customary levels....so, with that being said, another interview with Wiggy commences in 5...4...3...2...1......

Bloggy: "Welcome back Wiggy"
Wiggy: "Glad to be back, thanks for being such a humanitarian"
Bloggy:"Funny you should mention that, I consider myself a giver to humankind"
Wiggy: "You really are...warmhearted, kind, loving...an all around Oprah Winfrey type"
Bloggy: "Are you calling me fat?"
Wiggy: "No, of course not, I'm calling you a conceited jackass, who thinks everyone gives a rip about what you have to say"
Bloggy: "Listen here pal, I am sick and tired of your negative attitude....I am Bloggy Dammit!!!"
Wiggy: "I don't care who you are...its all Bloggy this, Bloggy that, Bloggy Bloggy Bloggy....I am sick and tired of being in your formerly formidable shadow....I am freaking Wiggy and deserve some recognition!!!"
Bloggy: "You are probably right"
Wiggy: "Thanks for recognizing that...I really do enjoy your lame blog"
Bloggy: "No problem Wigs...how about a hiphop hug?"
Wiggy: "Word....good to be back"
Bloggy: "Good talk"

This should get my pageviews back to the levels that I'm accustomed to.........
Bloggins

No comments:

Post a Comment