"Hey Now"!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bloggy gives multiples!! (Or, Narcissistic Bloggy!)

Bloggy recounts some of his favorite Facebook posts from the last year or so.....

-Nothing screams loser, like tearing up watching What Not To Wear as Amanda discovers her true inner beauty....there is a decent chance I need professional help!!

-Hey Jessie...now now Jerome...YES..oh we oh we oh!!!.

-where o' where is my little buddy????

-is thinking about getting a tatoo of his face, on his face...either that, or maybe a small rose on my ankle....I'll keep you posted...

-Reminder to Chris...when drinking the 16's, it's like every 3rd one is a 4th one for free!!!

-BIG storm in the CR and, oh yeah, I like Turtles!!

-Dear sump pump, You suck...well technically, you didn't suck, but you still suck!!! Home ownership is WAY overrated...9 years til senior livin!!!!

-Austin told me last night that he thinks Bowen is this years Michael.....Austy knows his CRCLL!!!!

-just passed a Smart car on my way to Duluth..man, those things look stupid!

-thank you Fantastic Sams...you truly do remarkable work for only 11.99....Godspeed my scissor wielding friends, Godspeed...

-Why I love Noah reason #327.....he has to wear a cup for baseball this year and he already knows how to put it in...so well, in fact, that he slept with it on and now is watching cartoons while fully protected...like I told Shelly, you never know when you may need it......

-is in Chicago to present his territory growth plan.....plenty of good seats available.....

-we had the draft for Austins Little League team last night....after telling him the team name and who he will be playing with he asks where we had the draft....I tell at the bank, in the meeting room, he was surprised and said..."I thought you all sat around a poker table in a smoke filled room".......makes me laugh every day!!! I hope you all have someone that can do that for you, if not, give Austy a call!!

-just realized that if every one of my Facebook friends gave me $1,000, I would have $175,000 to spend..1st grand goes to charity, the rest will be spent on snazzy outfits, booze and hair care products....Sam said he thinks this is funny, but then agreed that his Dad is kinda stupid....

-has decided to make public weeping a regular part of his day...

-The Hills and Thienes' will be at TGIF's in the CR in about an hour, the Miller Brewing Company has been notified and is placing a truck on high alert!!!

-Time to decide what to give up for Lent and I'm down to 3 choices...1. Spinach (easy, it tastes bad). 2. My hope that the Gophers make the Big Dance (no problem..they're in the tank) or 3. My 6th sense (not sure what it is, but what a good way to find out.. I'm guessing that it's "inner beauty"..which kind of scares me..maybe I'll become crabby, or not care about my obvious outer (hello!!) beauty..so many choices..)

-And, of course, my all-time favorite....if the chicks of America ever decide to have a group hug, I am totally in, and I call middle!!!!

Zippy the Bloggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment