"Hey Now"!!!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Post Christmas ramblings...

Here are some post Christmas ramblings from the ol' self involved one....

-Without question, my favorite Christmas tradition is the Happy Birthday cake that the Hedtkes make for Jesus. I don't know why this strikes me as so funny/cool, but it just does. Had Unca Dana and Lily, Steve and Julie, Baby J, Mimi do and Gra Ham over to the humble abode on the Eve, and went to the Grove on the Day(nice presentation Julie!!)...wonderful time spent with family!!

-I actually went for a walk with the puppy yesterday...2 miles!! Can you believe it...I can't!! I'm actually looking forward to another one this evening....I may have lost my formerly fat mind!!!

-Down 39.6 pounds on the "Me so fatty" diet...won't hit my goal of 50 by the 1st...but 40 ain't too bad, and I have to admit, my hiney looks finey!! Lil'Bit will confirm this!! Ok, so maybe she won't, but I'm not gonna let the facts get in the way of some good ol' fashion blogging!!

-I am currently working on my New Years resolutions, and may have more on that soon...stay tuned!!

Off to shoot some hoops with the boys, walk the dog, and watcha the Rickya Rubio on the cablea TVa!!!

Byea Byea froma the CRa!! Maplea Grovea sucksa lessa becausea the Hedtkesa are coola!!
Bloggya

No comments:

Post a Comment