"Hey Now"!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Very preliminary New Years resolutions...

I have decided to do a preliminary list of New Years resolutions....please be advised that this is a preliminary, and not final, list of resolutions for 2012.....

-I resolute to maintain my "cuz me so fatty diet of the stars", and also buy tighter fitting Target jeans so everyone can enjoy the results....
-I resolute to not get mad at refs/umpires...but do maintain the right to make smart ass comments...I don't get mad at them anyway, so this should be easy...maybe I'll keep this one in my pocket for Lent!
-I resolute to get a different hairdo..I've had the same one since Audrey and Karla cut it 28 years ago!! Get with the times, for the love of God!! We took a family photo the other day, and it looked like I was wearing a hair helmet!!
-I resolute to invent a new dance craze called the "Bloggy"...this will involve simulated typing, writing with erasable ink on a clipboard, and some form of innocent grinding to keep it hip for the kids!! Pretty sure you'll see it in the next Prince movie, tentaviely entitled "Purple Hair"...a nod to his getting up there in years....
-I resolute to continue to worship the ground that an incredibly short, almost dwarf like, super hottie walks on...I will have to retire from the paint world, as I will be following her around all day and bowing down, but the view will be awesome, so it should be cool!!

(Quick sidebar-Noah and I are playing Wheel of Fortune on the Wii, and the Vanna Mii is kinda hot....We just won a trip to Paris!!! J'mapelle Danielle all you Frenchies!!)

I will Bloggify my final resolutions in the near future....
Bloggy from the CR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment