"Hey Now"!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bloggy wraps up his weekend...

-Bloggy props to 6Red on their 2nd place finish in the Mahtomedi tournament....big dude from Irondale played well (he is my height....and skilled!), but we hung in there and played tough until the end...Irondale is kind of a rival for us, but they are a classy team, so kudos to them!
-Went to lunch with some of the hoopsters and their parents (CR peeps, so you know they are cool!!!) when it struck me, my million dollar idea, my ticket to fame and fortune, people will sit under a shaded tree and sell maps to Bloggys home, paparrazi will try to get photos of me leaving the local Mickey D's with a bag of french fries...

                                                              Bloggy Sweats for Dudes

There was a kid wearing sweats with the word Pink on them. Now, Bloggy is a hipster...super snazzy hair, fashionable jeans and hoodies, speaks multiple languages (j'mappelle Daniel, dufromage, le garcon etc...) but he doesn't get it, until now. My "Sweats for Dudes" will come in two convenient colors (red or black), and you will have the choice of different sayings on the back. Choose from Butt Ocks, Tookus, Rump or, for the bigger dudes in your life, you may want to go with the word Massive in front of the other choices....(Massive Buttocks, Massive Rump, Massive Tookus)....These will sell for the conveniently low price of $5,000,000 per pair...so all I have to do, is hook some sucker from Maple Grove into buying 1 pair, and I'm set for life!!!
Why in the heck didn't I think of this earlier!!!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!!
From the only 'Burb that will put up with me, The CR!!!!
Bloggy

3 comments: