"Hey Now"!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Breaking News......

In a stunningly close vote, Bloggy has won the 2011, N.S.P.S.L "Hooping for Jesus", Basketball Coach of the Year....it came down to the wire, and was decided by only 1 vote. The final tally was Bloggy-1 vote, everybody else-0 votes. As it is the first year for the award, and I held the only vote, maybe it really wasn't as close as the final total suggests. Pretty sure it was my complicated offense, consisting of plays such as.....Sam-Goldy-Drew Take it to the hole...or, how about, Clear Out for Sam-Goldy-Drew, or, my personal favorite...Sam-Goldy-Drew, if you get the rebound, push it up the court!! The monthly "Catholic Spirit" will have a 7 page article devoted to me in it's upcoming issue, along with a small blurb explaining the changes at Mass (I'm gonna have a tough time not saying, "and also with you"!!)  I also designed the custom trophy (I got a guy...doesn't everybody have a trophy guy?), which consists of a likeness of Jesus holding a clipboard, yelling at a ref, as he guides his team to victory!! A possible 6 games in the next 3 days makes for a tired Bloggy!!!

Zippy

No comments:

Post a Comment