"Hey Now"!!!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Bloggy gets a doggy...

Well, we have finally broken down and granted Austin his wish, and gotten him a dog. His name is Tuck and I kinda fell in love with the little dude the moment Shelly and I met him. He is all attitude, which kinda reminds me of a certain person whom I know very well. Austin, and Noah for that matter, are both thrilled...Sam is the usual Sam...if it doesn't involve sports, or some video game, he can take it or leave it....here is a typical conversation with Sam....
Me: "Hey Sam, how was school?"
Sam: "Good"
Me: "How was practice today?"
Sam: "Good"
Me: "Hows the team looking?"
Sam "Good"
Me: "Who's your favorite Minnesota Twin?"
Sam: "Good"
Me: "What's your favorite color?'
Sam: "Good"
Me: "Good Talk"
Sam: "Good"
.....my little buddy doesn't open up too much, as you can see!!
I have decided to write a book about our life with Tuck, and already have a working title. The book will be called "Tuck and Me". Make sure you pronounce the T distinctly, because if you don't, it will sound wrong and would be a whole 'nother blog!! I'm thinking that I'll have Owen Wilson play me in the inevitable movie, and maybe that hot chick from "Friends" can play the Nugget!!

I hope everyone has all their Christmas wishes granted like I have....I get to live in the CR!!!! Woof Woof!!
(PS...word on the street is that we're having cornish game hens for Christmas dinner in Maple Grove....you KNOW I'll be blogging 'bout that!!! PPS...don't worry...my sister-in-law is super funny and won't be offended...she even laughs at the fakedowntown and windmill comments!!!)

2 comments: